Found quite the cool camera today that would be great on a Drone or General Aviation Aircraft called the Rylo 360º
It has an extreme fish eye lens on each side that through software stitches together a 360º video. When watched on a smart phone or VR display the video ties to the Gyros and where ever you point your phone or VR the video goes to that direction instantly.
It also has built in image stabilization eliminating the need for gimbals.
Learn even more at:
Buy with the convenience of amazon
Here is a video taken from the Rylo 360, Move your phone around or mouse grab and move the screen to see it in action.
Here is a 360 drone video, its not done with a Rylo but gives a good idea of what you can do with it.
And from a helicopter (Manned, with full FAA blessings i’m sure) of NYNY
- Includes sync cables for both iPhone and Android devices
- Breakthrough stabilization: with breakthrough stabilization and horizon leveling automatically built in, Rylo makes your videos look like they were shot on a professional stabilization rig.
- Front back: put yourself in the action with a picture-in-picture that shows your facial expression as you capture a moment.
- Points: control the camera’s perspective, after-the-factor, by tapping on specific points of interest in your video. Rylo magically produces a fluidly smooth video that connects each of your points.
- Time-lapse: create moving time-lapse videos by speeding up Rylo’ S stabilized video. Control how fast you want your video to play (up to 16x normal speed) and make professional-looking time lapse