A few months ago we got a shipment of GYC gloves at work, I was very impressed with the quality and another benefit is the grip texture actually works with tough screens (DMG Siemens 840 D) and smart phones.
They have a good longevity best I can tell so far compared to the rubber gripped HFT gloves.
I ended up getting a set from Amazon
They have multiple size and color options
Beyond the machine shop work, at work I’ve also used them for Gardening work & moving.
- [MULTI INDUSTRY & FOOD CONTACT] – Suitable for DIY, Machine operation, Oily material handling, Light engineering work, Assembly line, Warehouse work
- [Food Processing] Food Contact Approved by FDA Test – Chemical Odor from Coated Part is NOT harmful
- [SUPERB BREATHABILITY] Premium Water-based PU Micro Finish – It Offers Extra Comfort
- THE HIGHERST ABRASION RESISTANT LEVEL (EN388:2003) – Excellent Durability
- [REUSABLE] – Please Use Mild Detergent in Cold Water and Air-dry
Developed over 3 years the state of the art, economical 2 seater flying wing (Nurflügelflugzeuge).
The company is looking into many kinds of propulsion & markets with this versatile design.
The original work of the Horton Brothers & Jack Northrop Had a huge influence on the Radio control aircraft I designed, built and flue in High School & College. Here are some of these aircraft:
A good history behind the BD-5 kit-plane.
I got to sit in one a few years ago at an air show, was not able to close the canopy because i’m too tall for it but still it was cool to do.
Video is brought to you by Lochie Ferrier’s YouTube Channel
And some fresh pics of a bd-5 from Sun n fun 😎
The Double Ender bush plane looks like something I would have doodled up in a sketch book as a teenager.
Alec Wild brought this vision of a ground breaking aircraft into reality.
Video is from the Zane Jacobson at the Back Country Pilot YouTube Channel
If your into bush planes I would check out his channel.
Photo from the Bush Plane Design web site.