Quite the convincing flying witch.
Nothing too new but with high power electric motors and foam board building methods there is a lot you can do on the cheap now days.
to see a vintage plan: https://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=5902
and some more modern stuff: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2004967-RC-Broom-Flyer-Wizard-Witch/page4
When it comes to running CAD systems a gamer mouse can be a great choice to greatly improve productivity. I have been using an 11 button thunder bird mouse for around 2 years now both at home running Rhino 3D and at work running Unigraphics NX and just recently upgraded to the 18 button Venus model by Utech Smart. Both have the same basic user interface when it comes to customization.
It has 5 modes so that can expand what you can do even more. each mode can also be color coordinated so you know what one you are on.
- Built with gamers in mind: up to 16400 DPI, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration, 100-150in/s cursor speed, and an Avago sensor. Omron micro switches provide crisp, firm clicks.
- 18 programmable buttons, 5 Savable memory profiles each with a distinct light color for quick identification, an 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x8), and over 16 million LED color options. The LED may be disabled as per your preference.
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads and contour body for ultimate gaming control. High-end features including 18 buttons, power button, breathing light in 5 colors modes and 12 side buttons
- Ergonomic Right Handed Design with Rubber Painting Surface that can keep your grip firm during gameplay. 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector ensures greater durability.
- Special Setting Switch Button on the back side of the mouse let you take command with maximum efficiency; 18-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty.
An Ergonomic mouse pad is another great thing to get
This model by J&G modern computer accessories is a great find and works well with the Venus mouse.
Another video share from Curious Droid YouTube channel.
I probability had this covered when I went to ERAU but forgot it, If Paul the CD host was the teacher I would of likely remembered it.
JSP ARC now has full length electrodes in conventional & combination packs.
If your looking for a cost effective onboard FPV HD recording solution the Runcam unit could be the right fit for you, a fraction of the cost of a GoPro with 1080P resolution. Bright Orange color makes it easy to find in the event of a crash.
I’ve been flying a Mobius action cam for years and I would consider the Runcam the technical successor to the mobius.
- High Definition 1080p@60fps 720p@120fps
- Low Latency 60ms under 1080p 40ms under 720p
- Built-in Wi-Fi iOS App Android App
- USB Power Port 5-17V 2-4S batteries
- FPV Camera Removable lens hood Multifunctional bracket RF shielding
The battery is also removable and you can get spares for longer recordings for epic FPV adventures.
SanDisk Micro SD card & adapter
To see the older generation Mobius action cam at work:
Time lapse of the one week wonder build this year at airventure..
Quite the accomplishment and an inspiration for all the kit plane builders out there.
This video is brought to you by the EAA YouTube channel.