This is the Welder I own, it’s an exclent choice for the home shop and small production / prototype work
SIMPLICITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The Square Wave® TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity.
It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200’s additional functionality. No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed.
The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly.
A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld.
ADVANCED FEATURES YET EASY TO USE
The user interface makes machine setup easy. Available features, such as Pulse, which provides a drumbeat-like rhythm for filler metal deposition, make you become a better TIG welder – faster.
- A Great TIG Machine for Aluminum – For a wider or tighter welding bead, users can easily adjust AC Frequency Control. AC Balance can be adjusted to provide more cleaning action on dirty aluminum or to maximize penetration
on thick materials.
- TIG and Stick from One Power Source – The multi-process machine can TIG weld when precision and bead appearance are important. Users also have the advantage of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™ – Plug in the Square Wave TIG 200 where you need it – a standard 120V circuit or 230V for maximum output. Portable and convenient to use, only 46 lb (21 kg).
The Green Alternate to Red & Blue. Everlast is gaining market share in the TIG & MIG markets. This machine is packed with features
As the latest addition to the analog line of inverter TIG welders from Everlast, the PowerTIG 200DV features all of the same dynamic performance of the PowerTIG 200DX, but expands its versatility by adding dual voltage and a digitally controlled IGBT inverter. Able to operate on 120V or 240V single phase 50/60Hz, the unit offers maximum go anywhere performance. The unit is definitely portable, and can be used with any generator that is rated for a sustained 3500 watts (120V) and is certified by the manufacturer as “clean power”. If you need a reliable, TIG welder that you can carry with you and make quality welds day-in and day-out, the PowerTIG 200DV is definitely one to consider. Includes: 12 ft. Everlast 26 Series TIG torch with 35 series DINSE stle connectors and torch switch for 2T/4T operation Stick electrode holder with 10 ft. cable and 35 series DINSE style connectors Work clamp with 10 ft. cable and DINSE style connectors Foot pedal Everlast regulator made from billet brass 240/120V Pigtail Adapter 6 ft. Power input cable Consumable Starter Kit (Tungsten not included) Minimum/Maximum: TIG: Weld steel to a maximum of 5/16″ single pass (240V) Weld steel to a maximum of 3/16″ single pass (120V) Weld steel to a maximum of 1/2″ multi-pass(240V) Weld steel to a maximum of 3/8″ multi-pass (120V) Weld aluminum to a maximum of 1/4″ single pass (240V) Weld aluminum to a maximum of 1/8″ single pass (120V) Weld aluminum to a maximum of 3/8″ multi-pass (240V) Weld aluminum to a maximum of 1/4″ multi-pass (120V) Weld to a minimum of .007″ Steel Weld to a minimum of .020″ Aluminum Stick: Weld with a minimum of 1/16″ diameter electrode Weld with a maximum of 1/8″ diameter electrode (240V) Weld with maximum of 3/32″-1/8″ diameter electrode (120V) TIG limits are recommended based off of practical limits and industry recommended standards for single and multi-pass welds.
Easy-to-Understand Operator Interface
Use It On 120 Or 240 Volt Input Power
Utilizes Latest Inverter Technology
Torch Designed for Maximum Operator Comfort
Light Weight = Portability
Reduce Noise, Maintenance and Operating Costs.
Eliminate Waste of Expensive Shielding Gas
Dependable Arc Starts
VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
The POWER MIG® 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
ONE POWERFUL MACHINE
Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™
- Lightweight and portable – just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
Ready. Set. Weld®.
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 5/16 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
The VIKING 3350, our top-of-the-line helmet series, provides the best optical clarity available in a welding helmet today and the largest viewing area in its class. The 3350 Series offers a pivot style headgear designed for greater comfort and optimal fit.
- 4C Lens Technology
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating (EN379)
- Largest viewing area in the VIKING line
- Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear
- Longer battery life
- 3 year warranty
SEE CLEARLY NOW
The new 4C ADF Technology improves the performance of the lens in the 4 most important categories to the welder:
- Clarity – Optical Clarity 1/1/1/1
- Color – Real Color View
- Carat – Light Weight
- Cut – Even Shade From Any Angle
The 4C Lens Technology upgrade to Lincoln Electric’s VIKING® welding helmets improves visibility and reduces eye strain by minimizing the traditional lime green coloring in the helmet view screen.
4C technology is ideal for a range of industries such as general fabrication, power generation, shipbuilding, structural, offshore and pipeline that use multiple welding processes, including Stick, MIG and TIG. Whatever the task at hand, 4C technology gives you a clear view to productivity and quality.
This kit fits all 17 & 26 series air cooled torches and 18 series water cooled torches,
including the Lincoln PTA-17, PTA-18 and PTA-26 torches,
Miller Diamondback DB17, DB18 and DB 26 torches,
along with the Weldcraft WP-17, WP-18 and WP-26 torches.
19 pcs packing list as below :
1pcs Alumina GAS Lens Nozzle 4# Ref No:54N18L D6.5*76.2mm
1pcs Alumina GAS Lens Nozzle 5# Ref NO:54N17L D8.0*76.2mm
1pcs Alumina GAS Lens Nozzle 6# Ref NO:54N16L D9.5*76.2mm
1pcs Alumina GAS Lens Nozzle 7# Ref NO:54N15L D11.0*76.2mm
1pcs Alumina GAS Lens Nozzle 8# Ref NO:54N14L D12.50*76.2mm
1pcs Gas Lens Collets Body 0.040″ 1.00mm Ref NO:45V24
1pcs Gas Lens Collets Body 1/16″ 1.60mm Ref NO:45V25
1pcs Gas Lens Collets Body 3/32″ 2.40mm Ref NO:45V26
1pcs Gas Lens Collets Body 1/8″ 3.2mm Ref NO:45V27
1pcs Collets 0.040″ & Ø1.0mm 10N22
1pcs Collets 1/16″ & Ø1.6mm 10N23
1pcs Collets 3/32″ & Ø2.4mm 10N24
1pcs Collets 1/8″ & Ø3.2mm 10N25
1pcs Alumina Nozzle 4# Ref No.: 54N18
1pcs Alumina Nozzle 5# Ref No.: 54N17
1pcs Alumina Nozzle 6# Ref No.: 54N16
1pcs Alumina Nozzle 7# Ref No.: 54N15
1pcs Alumina Nozzle 8# Ref No.: 54N14
1pcs 54N01 Gas len insulator
- Premium quality TIG welding tungsten electrodes, 2.0% Lanthanated (Blue), 0.040″x7″, 10 pcs/box
- 10-pcs 0.040″ (1.0mm) 2.0% Lanthanated Tungsten Electrodes 0.040″” (1.0mm) by 7″ length. To use with 0.040″ collet.
- You get Ten (10) 2.0% Lanthanated (Blue) 0.040″ tungsten electrodes in one box at this price.
Top features form fitting grain goat skin leather provides optimal fit and feel for tag welding unlined padded palm allows dexterity 4 inch. Split cow hide cuff for added heat protection sewn with Kevlar thread for maximum seam strength lightweight construction for dexterity.
Good alternative to a welding jacket for hot / humid environments
Beats getting nasty arc burns & looking like you went to the beach with out sun screen.
This pair of Lincoln Electric black slip-on welding sleeves protect the arms from welding spatter and heat. They are made from 100% flame resistant material for protection and lightweight at 9 ounces per square yard. Elastic cuffs at each end offer protection from spatter and hold the sleeves in place. Sleeve length is 21 inches.
- Incredibly versatile multipurpose cutting technology enables you to cut mild steel, aluminum & wood (wood with embedded nails) with a single blade.
- Combined with ultra high grade 36T TCT blade, a hi-torque motor and optimized gearbox the saw provides reliable cutting through various materials.
- Cut through 6mm mild steel with no heat, no burrs & virtually no sparks, leaving an instantly workable finish, unlike alternate methods.
- Comprehensively out-performs abrasive saws. Evolution testing shows that 1 Multipurpose TCT blade lasts longer than 20 abrasive discs!
- Fast action swivel clamping mechanism allows 0-45 degree miter cuts.
- Multipurpose, cuts steel, aluminum, wood and plastics using a single blade
- 1800-watt/15-Amp motor
- 1450 RPM no load
A real useful tool when getting in tight areas where the Dremel main body would prevent access.
Dremel 575D Right Angle Attachment For Dremel Rotary Tool Quickly And Easily Converts Your Dremel Rotary Tool To A Right Angle Tool. This Accessory Will Enhance The Versatility Of Your Dremel Tools Allowing You To Get Into Hard-To-Reach Areas. It Also Makes Your Existing Tool More Comfortable To Use. The Right Angle Attachment Will Handle A Full 30,000 Rpm This Attachment Comes Complete With A Drive Adapter So No Additional Parts Are Required. The Right Angle Attachment Is Ergonomically Designed To Provide Smooth, Cool Running Performance. The Compact Size Makes It Ideal For Working Inside Cabinets, Drawers Or Castings.Multi-Tool Not Included.
Low Cost Squeegee blank material PVC Vertical Blind Replacement Slat Smooth (White) 10 Pk 82 1/2 x 3 1/2
This is the perfect pail for high quantity epoxy / roller work.
Works great for the wet layup of a wing or fuselage, roll on primers for your boat, car or plane and even some fancy paint work in your man cave.
- QT Pelican Hand Pail
- Built-In 5-1/2″ Wide Roll Off Area
- Soft Feel Elastomer Adds Comfort
- Powerful, Integrated Magnet Holds A Brush
- Built in 5 1/2 inch wide roll off area with ledge at top to catch excess paint and return it to pail, 1 quart working capacity
- Powerful magnet inside back to hold a brush, and integrated design will not rust or trap paint for easier cleaning
- Security strap automatically expands to allow room for larger hands, soft feel elastomer adds comfort, side indents provide better grip and control
- Durable one piece polypropylene construction resists solvents and paint buildup
- 8 1/2 inch L x 7 inch W x 6 1/2 inch D
Don’t forget the form fitting liners, when your roll on chemical of choice gets too messy just throw out the liner and get a new one.
Wood Working Tools
one of the more commonly used things in the shop. Every time I need to do some kind of job out of the garage like change the oil on a car, swap blades on the lawn mower, survey work, EAA stuff what ever this tote is very useful. I load up just the tools I need for the job with out lugging out a giant prepare for all contingencies tool box
The Stanley STST41001 Portable Storage Tote Tray is a portable, multi purpose tool storage unit that makes it easy to carry your tools from one site to another. It has a rugged, deep design that is wide enough to transport drills, grinders & other larger tools. It features an updated design with reinforced structure through grids, and tool racks that keep tools organized and accessible. Tote dimensions: 19.34″ X 13″ X 7.6″.