Interesting concept, Looks like they used a Lancair Fuselage.
This video sums up a day in the life of a CNC Machinists
Programming for high end DMG MORI machines all night I can relate to this video.
Just learned about another source for Multi rotor control and power distribution from one of Skitzo FPV’s recent videos, called flight one.
He is quite the talented pilot and his flight video’s are pure art. Good to know about some of the gear that makes this possible.
Here is one of my favorite FPV videos from Skitzo to see what some of this gear looks like in action.
Don’t forget to check out his YouTube Channel
Having trouble getting a good cell tower triangulation while using your Mobile device for a map? use this Bluetooth linked GPS unit that also has WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System)
Perfect for General Aviation, Road Trips, Hikers and more.
- ADD GPS WIRELESSLY VIA BLUETOOTH – you can greatly strengthen your GPS signal on any device by seamlessly connecting via Bluetooth in a matter of seconds
- GPS STATUS TOOL – the free downloadable app provides accurate GPS coordinates, position update rate change & works with numerous devices and operating systems such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows & much more
- HUNDREDS OF APPLICATIONS – being able to add accurate GPS to your device will now allow you to use hundreds of available apps in any scenario such as car, marine, & aerial navigation, hiking, fitness, social networking and much more
- BATTERY LIFE & INCLUDED – your GPS receiver has a battery lifespan of 8.5 hours of continuous use & comes with a USB charging cord, an adjustable strap, 12-30V car charger and non-slip pad that will securely stick to most surfaces
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
- DIMENSIONS – 2.24” W x 2.24” D x 0.75” H. Supports both NMEA and Apple protocols
- WIDE AREA AUGMENTATION SYSTEM – this highly sensitive system allows your device to connect to several satellites providing accurate and reliable GPS coordinates within +/- 2.5m, max speed of 1,150 mph & max altitude of 59,000 ft
Great video on whats required for your 3rd class medical broken down in simple terms
Leave it to team black sheep for another epic drone video, this time its a a twin flown over the alps and and chased by a full size diamond general aviation aircraft.
Found quite the cool camera today that would be great on a Drone or General Aviation Aircraft called the Rylo 360º
It has an extreme fish eye lens on each side that through software stitches together a 360º video. When watched on a smart phone or VR display the video ties to the Gyros and where ever you point your phone or VR the video goes to that direction instantly.
It also has built in image stabilization eliminating the need for gimbals.
Learn even more at:
Here is a video taken from the Rylo 360, Move your phone around or mouse grab and move the screen to see it in action.
Here is a 360 drone video, its not done with a Rylo but gives a good idea of what you can do with it.
And from a helicopter (Manned, with full FAA blessings i’m sure) of NYNY
- Includes sync cables for both iPhone and Android devices
- Breakthrough stabilization: with breakthrough stabilization and horizon leveling automatically built in, Rylo makes your videos look like they were shot on a professional stabilization rig.
- Front back: put yourself in the action with a picture-in-picture that shows your facial expression as you capture a moment.
- Points: control the camera’s perspective, after-the-factor, by tapping on specific points of interest in your video. Rylo magically produces a fluidly smooth video that connects each of your points.
- Time-lapse: create moving time-lapse videos by speeding up Rylo’ S stabilized video. Control how fast you want your video to play (up to 16x normal speed) and make professional-looking time lapse